Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
GL Services . may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Use of Information
We use the Personal Information and other information we (or others on our behalf) collect from or about you to deliver the Services, to provide customer support, to undertake necessary security and identity verification checks, to process any of your online transactions, meet certain business requirements and for any other purpose related, directly or indirectly, to the operation of the Services. We may disclose your Personal Information (and any other information) to any third parties that provide services to us in order to allow, enable or improve the provision of the Services to you. Your Personal Information may also be used by us to provide you with promotional offers and information regarding our Services as well as products and services from third parties carefully selected by us, and in order for us to improve our offering of a range of products and services and improved customer service. We may also use the aforesaid information to track your use of our website and for other internal purposes, such as evaluating, providing, and improving our services and our website.
We may disclose your Personal Information and other information we collect (or others on our behalf) from or about you if required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process, or to protect and defend our rights or property, the personal safety of users of the Services or the public. We reserve the right to share the aforesaid information with banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies, if we determine in our sole discretion that you have cheated or attempted to defraud us, or if we suspect you of committing any fraudulent activity (including of fraudulent payment), or any other prohibited transaction.
We may transfer any information (including Personal Information) outside your country of residence and outside the European Union and store it in other countries; the data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union and/or in the country of your residence - in these instances we will take steps to ensure that an appropriate level of protection is given to your Personal Information. Any person who provides their information to us (or others on our behalf) in connection with the Services represents to us that they are eighteen (18) years of age (or the lawful age in their respective jurisdiction – where higher than 18) or older. It is our policy to try and uncover attempts by minors to access our Services, and this may require having to access and verify your Personal Information. We will not accept and take actions to remove from our records any information which we discover is or was submitted by a minor.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
GL Services Ltd does not tolerate money laundering and supports the fight against money launderers. GL Services Ltd follows the guidelines set by the UK’s Joint Money Laundering Steering Group. The UK is a full member of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), the intergovernmental body whose purpose is to combat money laundering and terrorist financing.
GL Services Ltd now has policies in place to deter people from laundering money. These policies include:
- Ensuring clients have valid proof of identification
- Maintaining records of identification information
- Determining that clients are not known or suspected terrorists by checking their names against lists of known or suspected terrorists
- Informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity
- Closely following clients’ money transactions
- Not accepting cash, money orders, third party transactions, exchange houses transfers or Western Union transfers.
Money laundering occurs when funds from an illegal/criminal activity are moved through the financial system in such a way as to make it appear that the funds have come from legitimate sources.
Money Laundering usually follows three stages:
- Firstly, cash or cash equivalents are placed into the financial system
- Secondly, money is transferred or moved to other accounts (e.g. futures accounts) through a series of financial transactions designed to obscure the origin of the money (e.g. executing trades with little or no financial risk or transferring account balances to other accounts)
- And finally, the funds are re-introduced into the economy so that the funds appear to have come from legitimate sources (e.g. closing a futures account and transferring the funds to a bank account).
Trading accounts are one vehicle that can be used to launder illicit funds or to hide the true owner of the funds. In particular, a trading account can be used to execute financial transactions that help obscure the origins of the funds.
GL Services Ltd directs funds withdrawals back to the original source of remittance, as a preventative measure.
International Anti-Money Laundering requires financial services institutions to be aware of potential money laundering abuses that could occur in a customer account and implement a compliance program to deter, detect and report potential suspicious activity.
These guidelines have been implemented to protect GL Services Ltd and its clients.
For questions/comments regarding these guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org